CENTER 262 TRUE RMS Milliampere AC/DC Current Clamp Multimeter with a resolution of 0.1 mA
provides superior DCA measuring ability at low current condition. It can measure from 0 to 10A DC with resolution 0.1mA. This ability makes it a useful tool for all kinds of DC current applications.
- Measuring Range 20A, 300V, 500K ohm
- 0.1 mA Current Resolution
- True RMS Measurement for All Applications
- Data Hold Function
- Zero Function
- Auto Power Off
- Back Light Function
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 23mm
- IEC 300V CAT IV
- Ideal for troubleshooting in electrical installations, controls, devices and vehicle electrics, automotive engineering.
- Control systems (4 to 20 mA process signals) as well as in fire and intrusion alarm systems.
- Calibration of residual current at car batteries to check creeping battery discharge
- Measurement of leakage, differential and leakage currents
- Multifunctional use for voltage (600 V), resistance measurements (600 kΩ) and continuity tests.