CENTER 261 is an AC/DC clamp meter and its 1mA lower current measuring performance makes it a perfect diagnostic tool.This meter has very stable 1 mA resolution at current range. This can be used as a sleep current measuring for automobile battery system. With the range span to 200A, the car starting current can be captured. This unit also built in with most the commonly used DMM functions makes it a versatile tool in the shop.
The small diameter (20mm) and narrow jaw makes it ideal for use in confined spaces and on small gauge wires. Other features include up to 600 volt AC/DC voltage, resistance measurement functions, audible continuity test, display hold and peak detector
- 1 mA current resolution.
- True-RMS measurement for all applications.
- AC+DC True RMS Measurements.
- Built-in LED work light.
- Backlight function.
- MAX/MIN measurement function.
- Date hold function.
- Zero Function.
- Auto power off.
- Measure currents in circuits like battery chargers, alternators, leakage currents, electrical loads, etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like: Alternator, Diodes, Relays and Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pickups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems.
For use in:
- Electronic and electrical circuits
- All 0 to 600 Volt AC/ DC powered circuits