Supermicro MBD-X11DAi-N-B (Bulk) Motherboard/Workstation
1. 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Dual Socket LGA-3647 (Socket P) supported,
CPU TDP support Up to 205W TDP, 2 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s
2. Intel® C621
3. Up to 4TB 3DS ECC RDIMM, DDR4-2933MHz; Up to 4TB 3DS ECC LRDIMM, DDR4-2933MHz, in 16 DIMM slots;
Up to 2TB Intel® Optane DC Persistent Memory in memory mode (Cascade Lake only).
4. 4 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2 PCI-E 3.0 x8, 2 PCI-E 3.0 NVMe x4 Internal Port(s) M.2 Interface:
PCI-E 3.0 x4 M.2 Form Factor: 2260, 2280, 22110 M.2 Key: M-Key
5. 1 VGA port
6. Intel® C621 controller for 10 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports; RAID 0,1,5,10
7. Dual LAN with GbE from C621
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.