Name : RED QUINOA TEA
Weight : 12bag/box.10g/bag
native species of red quinoa Taiwan
HACCP & ISO22000 Certified
Quinoa is an interesting form of pseudocereal that is not technically a grain, or a traditional cereal. It is a crop that has been grown for thousands of years, and is grown mainly for its edible seeds.
8 Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Quinoa
1. It provides a complete protein, which only animal based products do, like dairy or eggs. So if you’re looking for something new to spice up your breakfast (and lunch and dinner too), you’ve found it.
2. It’s rich in magnesium: a single serving supplies you with 48% of the amount recommended daily.
3. One cup of cooked quinoa has only about 220 calories, so not only is it good for you on the inside, it keeps you fit on the outside. Also, it’s the perfect food to have around when you’re on a diet.
5. It’s a great source of fiber: one cup contains 39 g of carbohydrates and 5 g of fiber, almost double the amount that other grains have.
6. Quinoa contains histidine, an amino acid that is important for the growth and development of your little one.
7. It can make you smarter: the iron and vitamin B it contains can boost your energy and keep your mind sharp. So if you need an incentive to finish those reports have a bowl of quinoa!
8. It’s a powerful antioxidant. Quinoa has a high content of manganese which fights off free radicals from your cells.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.