Polyester Chemical Concrete Anchors For Construction Fixing
Polyester is common chemical anchor bolt injection system. Compose of 2-component injectable mortar which is easy setting with special caulking gun to achieve high bonding adhesion. The comparable price and performance satisfy general fixings to heavy construction. It is good choice for beginner to handle the product.
Polyester chemical anchor for hollow brick fixiing
We offer diverse volume to meet different consumption in projects. By pressing caulking tool to mix two parts through mixer and get hardened.
Excellent loading strength of the fixture after fully hardening apply to threaded rod, stud, anchor bolt on solid materials. It is available for various drilling holes diameter and depth.
Quality Tested By EOTA Approval Lab In Germany
All GOOD USE chemical anchor products are qualified by EAD regulations. If you want to check test report, kindly check with us!
EAD - European Assessment Document for bonded fastener using in concrete and published by EOTA. All our chemical anchor are tested in Germany lab with approval performance.
- Strong adhesion and economical choice with reasonable price.
- Easy setting and quick curing time.
- Suitable for dry fastening.
- Suitable for wall and overhead application as well as DIY market.
- Reduced anchor spacing and edge distance.
- Variety of cartridge sizes are available.
- Partially used cartridges can be re-used by replacing the mixer nozzle.
- No shrinkage, medium-high loads.
Chemical anchors can be widespread use on universal fixing and bonding, such like,
- Handrails, Railings, Canopies, and Balustrade.
- Masonry support, Steel Construction, and small reinforced work for anchoring of different materials.
- DIY market and small store.
- General fixing under dry conditions.
- Suitable for Concrete, Marble / Reconstituted stone, Rock / Stone, Hollow Brick / Solid masonry, Solid Brick / Solid Block, Perforated slab, and Steel.
7 Steps to use chemical anchoring system
1. Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/ brick/ stone/ masonry.
2. Blow out dust.
3. Clean the hole with brush.
4. Blow out remaining dust.
5. Inject adhesive from the bottom.
6. Insert stud/ bolt/ anchor/ rebar/ threaded rods into the hole.
7. Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
Packing & Shipping:
- Standard Packing:1 tube + 1 mixer per set, 20 sets per box.
- Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
- Courier express includes GDA, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.