Industrial Grade Styrene Free Vinylester Adhesive For Metals, Stone, Ceramics
GU-2000 235ml is a high performance, rapid curing two-part chemical anchoring system based on a high reactivity Vinyl ester. Applied in side by side action this resin will produce a strong, chemical resistant fixing.
Injection adhesive Medium to heavy duty load applications and high durability
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature.
Quality Tested By EOTA Approval Lab In Germany
All GOOD USE chemical anchor products are qualified by EAD regulations. If you want to check test report, kindly check with us!
EAD - European Assessment Document for bonded fastener using in concrete and published by EOTA. All our chemical anchor are tested in Germany lab with approval performance.
- High load performance, increases productivity.
- Sets rapidly curing, styrene free, low VOC.
- High strength corrosion-resistant.
- Fits standard caulk guns.
- Reinforcement structure, building remodel, structure extension
- Tall shelving, internal and external residential fixings, ceiling fan
7 Steps to use chemical anchoring system
1. Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/ brick/ stone/ masonry.
2. Blow out dust.
3. Clean the hole with brush.
4. Blow out remaining dust.
5. Inject adhesive from the bottom.
6. Insert stud/ bolt/ anchor/ rebar/ threaded rods into the hole.
7. Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
Packing & Shipping:
- Standard Packing:1 tube + 1 mixer per set, 20 sets per box.
- Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
- Courier express includes GDA, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.