High Performance Vinylester Injectable Resin In Coaxial Cartridge
The Vinyl ester styrene free is available in tropical environment and use for fast curing request project. The 380ml cartridge tube is a unique coaxial cartridge system. The 380ml with mixing ratio 10:1 also called 400ml or 410ml in the market. Special dispenser is required to use with the cartridge.
Perfect solutions to your fixing and anchoring needs
The obvious characteristic of vinylester hybrid mortar is fast curing to save installation time and hardening time. We develop diverse curing time to meet different country weather and installation temperature.
Quality Tested By EOTA Approval Lab In Germany
All GOOD USE chemical anchor products are qualified by EAD regulations. If you want to check test report, kindly check with us!
EAD - European Assessment Document for bonded fastener using in concrete and published by EOTA. All our chemical anchor are tested in Germany lab with approval performance.
- High durability, reliability fixation.
- Fast curing adhesive system.
- Styrene free and low VOC.
- Excellent alkaline resistance.
- Fits 360ml caulking tool.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reinforcement structure, building remodel, structure extension
- Tall shelving, internal and external residential fixings, ceiling fan
7 Steps to use chemical anchoring system
1. Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/ brick/ stone/ masonry.
2. Blow out dust.
3. Clean the hole with brush.
4. Blow out remaining dust.
5. Inject adhesive from the bottom.
6. Insert stud/ bolt/ anchor/ rebar/ threaded rods into the hole.
7. Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
Packing & Shipping:
- Standard Packing:1 tube + 1 mixer per set, 20 sets per box.
- Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
- Courier express includes GDA, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.