2 kinds of rice sample
Multi-Grain Rice is combines a vairety of premium grains like black glutinous rice, germ oatmeal, millet, brown rice,oatmeal, and kinds of grains mixing in perfect raito, to satisfy all nutrition at once.
Our Grain Rice is combines a vairety of premium grains like red rice, black glutinous rice, germ oatmeal, red job's tears, millet, buckwheat, crude job's tears, brown rice, wheat, oatmeal, barley kernel, gorgon fruit, sorghum rice and kinds of grains mixing in perfect raito, to satisfy all nutrition at once.
How To Cook Multigrain Rice
This recipe is for cooking multigrain rice, brown rice or a mix of white rice with other grains. Like multigrain bread, multigrain rice is much healthier than plain white rice.
- Rinse the mixed grains several times and soak them in the water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
- Rinse the white rice. Combine the white rice and the mixed grains in the Pressure rice cooker.
- Pour 4 cups of water (or less) and set a multi grain cooking setting if you have. Or use brown rice setting on your electric pressure rice cooker. When done, toss gently to incorporate.
- If using a stove top pressure cooker, bring the pot to high heat. When you hear the hissing sound and the bell on the lid is shaking, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the steam to work its way. Once all the steam escapes you can open the lid and toss the rice all together.
- Store the leftover rice in the freezer for the later use.
Food Safety and Quality First
- LVPure is highly concerned about everything from basic ingredients check to package material testing, product manufacturing process control, and shipping of finished products.
- Stable quality and reasonable price.
|Product name||Multigrain Healthy White Rice|
|Ingredients||black glutinous rice, germ oatmeal, millet, brown rice, oatmeal|
|Place of origin||Taiwan|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Storage||Don't expose directly to sunlight.|
Store in a cool dry place.
While LVPure strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products.
Why Choose Us
Shipping and Payment
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trade company ?We are a trading company with own factory, we are major in Taiwan Natural Food.
2. Can you provide OEM Service?Yes sure, more OEM details please contact us in detail.
3. What is your standard packaging?Different products have different packing details, and we will satisfy the customers’ needs as much as possible.
4. What is your payment term?For first cooperation, it's better to do Paypal, T/T or L/C, after we trust more each other, it's also possible to do D/P etc.
5. What about your delivery time?Normally, the delivery time is 15~20 days after receipt of payment.Non seasonal time need to make an appointment.