- Product model：AIRJNISE-20
- Product material：Goose feathers
- Using goose feathers, high durability and stability
- Flying test: A
- Speed test: A
- Durability test: A+
AIRJNISE-20 is selecting long-goose feathers.
- Goose feathers: Arranging evenly makes flying more stably.
- Straight rachis: Hard to be bended.
- Head: Composite cork head.
- Coil: Firm and clean.
- Special glue
Comparison of goose feathers: Durability enhances 30%
- JNICE picks 1st grades and goose feathers.1
Composite cork: High resistance membrane
- Composite cork: Adopting the composite cork improves its durability and elasticity.
- High resistance membrane: The membrane wraps tightly that can protect the head nicely.
Glue: Durability enhances 20%
- Special glue: Our glue is very sticky that can make every feather stand firmly on the head.
- 16 Feathers are arranged evenly.
- Thick rachis coil neatly arranging.
- Practical level