1. The hardener is poured into the container of the resin and then fully mix the 2 components until the mortar is the same color throughout. After throughout mixing, the mortar has a high bond strength to building materials.
2. Can System Mortar have 3 versions:
3. Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place, out of the reach of children, away from heat sources.
4. The mixing quality of the 2 components and the correct filling of the holes or cracks or gaps (without air pockets) will effect the load-bearing capacity.
5. Surface must be clean, porous, free from dust or grease.
1. 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
2. Resin: White
3. Hardener: Black
3. Good Use Label or no Label.
4. EXP Date on the top of can.
1. Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
2. Courier express includes GDA, DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.
Payment Details for Offline Orders
Epoxy can system for repair projects
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.