Butane powered soldering iron tool kit with u.s. CPSC child-resistance standard, multi-purpose type kit features its high quality and excellent performance.
This versatile soldering Iron tool meets U.S. CPSC Child-Resistance standard and also is qualified with GS/DVGW standard. It is a perfect tool to have when you need to do soldering, shrinking, hot cutting.. .etc. It's designed with features to withstand long time continuous working and come with an electronic instant ignition system and a child-resistant mechanism. Come with 5 attachments for a variety of applications.
- Refillable "Metal" fuel tank.
- Flame Adjustable.
- Excellent heat balance design.
- Electronic instant ignition system.
- Cordless, safe, lightweight.
- Metal gas tank allows refilling in any time.
- Meet U.S. CPSC-Child Resistant Standard.
- Minimum of 25 minutes use on each filling depending on the large flame setting, 45 minutes on the small flame setting.
- Qualified with GS/DVGW standard.
- Naked flame welding - Temperature approx. 1,250±50°C or 2,280±120°F
- Soldering - Temperature approx. 500±50°C or 930±120°F
- Hot Air Shrinking - Temperature approx. 500±50°C or 930±120°F
- Hot cutting
- Jewelry making
- Maintenance Job
- Home Repairing
- Automotive repairing
- 1 x Tool protective box
- 1 x Soldering Iron with standard tip + Protective cap
- 1 x Soldering Tin
- 1 x Clean Sponge
- 2 x Wrench (7mm & 8mm)
- 5 x Extra attachments
【Hot Knife, Hot Blower, Deflector, Chisel Tip, Diagonal Tip】
|Grip Diameter (A)||25mm|
|Dry weight (W/O Fuel)||93g|
|Gas capacity (±10%）||7~7.5 grams|
|Working time (Depending on flame setting)||large flame (min)||About 25 minutes per filling|
|small flame (min)||About 45 minutes per filling|
Meet U.S. CPSC-Child Resistant Standard