The new BXT3-19 has updated the display.
Now there is a beautiful screen that shows exactly what the tool is doing, and can do.
It is easier to adjust tension, weld, and flip from manual mode to automatic.
The favorite button lets you flip to a second stored tension setting, which makes running two jobs that need different tension easier.
The display shows tension in real time.
The display ticks up as the tool is pulling the banding tight.
In auto mode, the tool kicks into weld/cut once tension is reached.
|Strap width||12~16 mm (1/2、5/8")|
|Strap thickness||0.5~1.0 mm (0.19~0.40")|
|Operation mode||auto / semi / manual|
|Tension force range||900~2500 N [200~560 lbf] (PET)|
|400~1360 N [90~305 lbf] (PP)|
|Tension Speed||0~220 mm/s (8.6 in/s)|
|Weight||3.8 kg (8.4 lb)|
|Dimension||370 x 141 x 135 mm|
|Working temperature||-10~40 。C|
|Cgarger / Battery type||BOSCH|
|Battery||18V / 2.0Ah|
|Charger||100 or 110 or 230 V|
|Motor type||MAXON EC-i 40|
|Cycles per battery charge||800(Low) / 400(Medium) / 200(High)|
BXT3 Brushless DC Motors
- Brushless and cost-effective.
- Because of their optimized magnetic core, the brushless EC-i motors with iron core windings offer a very high torque density and low cogging torque.
- The multi-pole internal rotor is extremely dynamic.
- Its solid design with a steel flange and housing make this motor suitable for a wide range of applications.
- When space is limited but high torques and dynamics are required, the maxon EC-i motor is the right choice for you.
- Maximum run time - up to 65% more run time
- Unique CoolPack Design - advanced heat conductive housing keeps battery cooler, lives up to 2x longer
- Integrated fuel gauge - for fast and easy charge status
- Cold weather operation - battery will work down to -4°F
- Durable housing - survives 3 m drop
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Ion|
- Fast-charging to 80 percent – will fast-charge an 18 V 2.0 Ah battery in only 15 minutes
- Fast charging with standard cells – fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah battery in 30 minutes
- Cooling fan – protects batteries from overheating while charging
- Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection – fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
- Compact design – smallest and lightest charger in its class
- Battery-charge indicator – provides charging status and mode indication
|Model Number||BC 1880|