Ankle Socks Mens and Womens Outdoor Hiking Hunting Cycling Bike Antifungus Sweat Emitting Socks
1. The features of "KoolFree" 94200 Anti-fungus Cycling Bicycle Ankle Socks, Outdoor Sports Hosiery, Sports Socks, Anti-bacterial & Sweat Emitting Anklets Socks are as below:
1) This socks is knitted by KoolFree Anti-fungus Fiber that can avoid breeding fungi and sweat emitting and moisture absorbing on the socks and keep your feet dry and comfortable.
2) Socks passed by SGS test 99.9% fungus reduction
3) Cuff no binding, no wearing marks, no slip down because of specially elastic knit.
4) Middle compression knit to prevent socks tube from slipping down and fend a good deal sweat from calves. Also it's much easier to be dry after washing.
40% KoolFree Anti-Fungi & Sweat Emitting Fiber, 40% Polyamide, 20% Elastic Fiber
4. Size Available—
Asia Size 21-24cm, 24-27cm
5. General Instruction for Cycling Socks—
Generally speaking, Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport or for sport. Persons engaged in cycling are cyclists or bicyclists.
Bicycles sports are now really popular worldwide. Professional cycling shirts, sunproof sleeves, panties, sweat emitting socks, etc. are designed and developed.
KoolFree cycling socks are designed specially for bicycle exercise use, for actual anti-fungi effects, sweat emitting, fast dry, non-binding and comfortable purpose. Try it now!
6. KoolFree® Brand guide—
specific development for function oriented hosiery, compression stockings, sport compression socks, unique fashion leggings, tights, fishnets, protective gear, functional underwear, etc.
KoolFree, featured health care products only!
Payment Details for Offline Orders
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.