The MFC-1160 capacitive fingerprint sensor is based on capacitive-touch technology with hardened surface and enhanced ESD strength. The built-in analog and digital circuitries minimize the number of external components and provide easy-to-use, standard SPI interface to microprocessors.
The operation of the MFC-1160 capacitive fingerprint sensor is as follows, a fingerprint image captured by the pixel array, would delivery fingerprint ridge or valley signals go through A/D converting process and digital process, then as a simple reading interface protocol. The image quality of MFC-1160 can be adjusted by setting gain, offset and reference voltage parameters internally. In addition, the internal operating parameters and interface speed can also be configured to meet various finger conditions.
MFC-1160 capacitive fingerprint sensor also has finger detection function and windowing function for different applications.
Fingerprint Recognition Algorithm Support
- Good adaptability to dry, wet, or fuzzy finger
- Repair the fractured fingerprints automatically
- Great anti-deformation ability
- Supporting 360 °Authentication
- Self-learning during usage
- ISO Standard: ANSI/INCIT 378 Compliant Extractor & Matcher
- Compliant ISO/IEC 19794-2 fingerprint minutia standards.
- Fingerprint Template Size < 1KB
- Verification speed < 700 ms
- Personal handheld devices (Mobile/Tablet/Notebook)
- Biometric authentication on card
- Fingerprint Lock/Fingerprint Padlock/Fingerprint Luggage Module
- Fingerprint Drawer Lock
- Fingerprint Smart Card